Xandra Robinson-Burns and Junie Burns discuss Happy Death Day - something a bit spookier in time for Halloween.
- What was your school mascot, and was it as creepy as the Bayfield baby?
- Have you ever kept your birthday a secret? Why?
- Teresa goes by Tree. What nicknames do you go by?
- Every morning Tree wakes up to her birthday ringtone. What’s your favourite birthday song?
- In one of the reboots, Tree doesn’t bother putting on clothes. If you knew you were going to die, what would you care less about?
- Carter has a bumper sticker that says ‘Today is the first day of the rest of your life’. What inspires you to be a better person?
- Tree says, ‘If you relive the same day over and over, you start to see who you really are’. What details would you notice if you relived today?
Heroinetraining.com @heroinetraining on Twitter and Instagram